Weekly Production Log 4/24-4/28

Session Number 5
Week Number 3
Total Estimated Hours Contributed this Week: 6
What was your overall goal for this week? 5

Work Tasks 

Date Task Description Time Spent Was this a Best Practice? 
4/24Today I consulted the industry standard cinematic story elements textbook in order to determine the specific kinds of elements that I want to practice in this production. I decided on three different elements in order to further immerse myself in the role of cinematographer. 50 minutesI was consulting resources that prepared me for the world of work
4/25Today I worked on the pre-production section of my blog post in order to test certain shots and lighting configurations50 minutesI was communicating my thoughts and intentions
4/26Today I continued to work on the pre-production section of my blog posts. Due to the upcoming weeks of intensive testing, I will need to take extraneous measures in order to stay on track to complete this film production. 50 minutesI continued to communicate my thoughts and intentions regarding this film
4/27Today my editor and I worked on editing our storyboard and adding clear notation so as to be very clear about our intentions from the get-go. We decided to go with a digitally illustrated storyboard for ease of exporting as well as the many tools that are available. 50 minutesI collaborated with my editor in order to draft the storyboard
4/28Today I finalized the storyboard and decided on locations with my teammate. In addition, we drew maps showing the various locations we plan to film as well as our

Personal Comments (Optional) 

Are there any other comments you would like to include? If so, please enter them here: